Saturday 23 April 2016

I fucks with black momma spirit magic real heavy.

I'm having a bad anxiety episode. I can't sleep, I've consumed a lot of caffeine to compensate and I'm suffering from abnormally horrid symptoms. The suffering tonight is that instead of sleep Im experiencing a semi-consciousness like sleep, except nothing at all like sleep, where I just lay in the dark scratching all my exposed skin until it stings and bleeds without realising. 

And then of course, I roll over and realise how much of my own skin is under my nails and my stomach lurches like I've almost crashed into a truck and I have to smush my face into a pillow because there's blood and skin under my nails and everything stings like pepper. 

Except then I hear my phone buzz and it is my mother: "Mani my spirit uneasy. Tell me you're okay"

Like I said, I fucks with black momma spirit magic heavy. You can't convince me that this isn't supm unreal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment