Monday 19 August 2013

O1: Talk about your first time watching your favourite movie.

I'm gonna call my favourite movie 'Moulin Rouge' for now, considering it's the one that always always comes to mind when I think about favourite movies (plus anything by Nicholas Sparks, but whatever).

The first time I watched Moulin Rouge was many, many years ago. I won't even try and figure out how many years exactly, but I know it's definitely been a while. I was looking for something to watch and flipping through TV channels and it was, just, there.

It was Nicole Kidman in red lipstick swinging to Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend and then falling, and then it was Ewan McGregor writing about love. It was the innuendo in the scene where he pretends to be the Duke. It was Elephant Love Medley. It was the tango scene. It was... it was everything. 

I watched it again, the same day. 

And now I just really want to watch it again.

-

Found this list of prompts/challenges on Tumblr. Forty different suggestions of things to talk about. Haven't decided how often to do one, and I'm sure I won't do them all. Some of them are quite personal and I think I might just skip those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment