Friday 21 September 2012

Ben and Jerry are the only men I'll EVER need in my life... and

I'm too flawless for problems with men

No, but seriously. I'm not eager to jump into any relationship where I'm gonna have problems with guys. I have a chance to sort my shit out. And I want to enjoy this single time as much as possible. This is what I've missed for the last year and a half. I wanna enjoy every moment.

Sixth form is turning into quite a fun time. I mean, I'm settling nicely and whatnot. I don't feel like I belong, yet... but I definitely feel more comfortable. I know most of my classmates, I've made tonnes of new friends, I can roam the place and not get lost, I have a tie and I feel good.

Today, I spent a good two and a half hours sitting on the grass with a few of my bestest friends having a little chat about feelings. It got pretty deep a couple of times, including a few tears shed over things we couldn't change and aren't nearly old enough to be letting bother us... but y'know. It's twenty twelve. We're forty before we're eighteen.

I genuinely have had some of the most amazing friends in my life these past few years. It's perfect :D

Short blog post because I have Literature homework on the historical context of Othello to research and everything, so I'll be off in a minute.

But mek I seh this: a lie mi a tell. There's this boy and if he wanted, I'd deh wid him like a nuh ntn. Anyways. Homework time.

Yours dishonestly,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment