Wednesday 12 September 2012

When I don't reply to texts, he comes down two flights of stairs to pull my hair... and

I just can't seem to win.

Today, I was truant. Very truant. I skipped three session of GMED class, because the worksheet was hard and none of the four guys in that class that I'd consider my "friends" decided to explain the centroids, even though they knew I'd missed the class since I was stuck with the VP. Thanks, guys... again. Really. Thanks -_- (Also because one of my friends dropped GMED this morning, and decided to give me his worksheet and some pointers about the centroids before class, and we ended up discussing everything but that...)

And then my name just DIDN'T appear on the Communication Studies list, for either group. When we finally got to the class, we find out it's like a lecture session with dozens of kids and two teachers. We were grouped with two classes of about thirty lower sixers and about twenty upper sixers, including my super senior acquaintance. Imagine my horror. Distractions just tun up and buck today. I sat at a table with a group of friends who either slept, chatted, drew or daydreamed... Large classes require a maturity level we don't possess.

And then in Economics, I just wanted to sleep so badly that nothing about aggregation stuck and I could barely work out net incomes. Watch and see if mi nuh fail Economics this year.

Everyone also seemed to want to discuss my exboyfriend with me... including my exboyfriend. I... I... I don't know what to say.

Anyways. Tomorrow is another day, and it will be better. I only have one class tomorrow; Literature. Today was my full, back-to-back day and tomorrow is my mostly free day :D I promise myself that it will be amazing.

Yours optimistically,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment