Tuesday 18 September 2012

By noticing that I hadn't noticed my ex, I jinxed it... and

I saw him today, for about half a minute. And it was the damn longest half a minute of my entire week. Not even funny. I was in the middle of a conversation about Laffy Taffy... and it ended up something like "This is my fourth one for th--..." and then "Uh, um?"

And so I've come to a conclusion. I'm an idiot.

Anyways.

Sixth form is ridiculously hard. And I'm sorta an emotional wreck who starts sobbing and heaving and shaking when I watch Jillian's X-Factor audition, or videos of soldiers returning home, or listening to music... or when my earphones stop working in one side.

It's like I'm on my period. Only, I'm not.

I'm just... miserable. And perpetually frustrated and upset and overwhelmed.


And I want a hug. A huuuuuuge hug. One of those warm, envelope hugs. I want a hug that makes me feel small, warm and safe. I want a hug from someone who isn't afraid to hold me when I cry.

I want icecream. I want sixth form to be easier. I want my parents to have more faith in me. I want icecream. I want closure. I want icecream. I don't want GMED. And have I mentioned that I want some icecream? ...yeah. Icecream helps.

So, currently seeking a hug giver who will appear with icecream and love and watch silly, stupid cartoons with me. A hug giver in particular. You know I'm talking about you.

Yours PMS-ingly,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment